Available in Classic and VPC.
Command Line Interfaces (CLI) are provided for effective management of services and solutions provided by NAVER Cloud Platform. After installing and configuring development tools on Linux or Windows, you can control various services of NAVER Cloud Platform from the command line and develop scripts to automate them. CLIs are largely categorized into basic CLIs and compatible CLIs.
The following describes the three types of CLIs provided by NAVER Cloud Platform.
- Basic CLI: NAVER Cloud Platform CLIs (Ncloud CLIs) that can manage certain services of NAVER Cloud Platform. Refers to all CLIs that are not compatible CLIs.
- Compatible CLI: NAVER Cloud Platform's CLIs that are compatible with CLIs of services from other companies. Includes Object Storage CLI, which is compatible with AWS S3, and Archive Storage CLI, which is compatible with OpenStack Swift.
The CLI guide consists of the following topics that will help you to effectively use various CLIs of NAVER Cloud Platform. The content that users can view in each topic is as follows.
- CLI overview: CLI guide and common information, introduction by CLI classification, and information on request and response data types
- CLI overview: CLI guide, introduction to basic CLI and compatible CLI, related resources helpful for the use, and FAQ
- CLI settings and introduction: initial settings of CLI, CLI structure, and introduction to related information such as commands
- Basic CLI: initial settings and introduction of Ncloud CLI
- Compatible CLI: initial settings and introduction of Object Storage and Archive Storage CLIs
- Download CLI: Download CLI and check the latest information
- Compute: introduction and usage methods of commands for each service of Compute
- Storage: introduction and usage methods of commands for each service of Storage
- Networking: introduction and usage methods of commands for each service of Networking
- Database: introduction and usage methods of commands for each service of Database
- Big Data & Analytics: introduction and usage methods of commands for each service of Big Data & Analytics
- Content Delivery: introduction and usage methods of commands for each service of Content Delivery
NAVER Cloud Platform provides a variety of related resources as well as guides to help users better understand CLI. The resources related to CLI are as follows.
- API Guide: API guide for each service of NAVER Cloud Platform
- FAQ: frequently asked questions by CLI users
- Contact us: direct inquiry in case of unresolved questions that are not answered by the CLI guide
You can get your questions answered quickly with the answers in the FAQ before reading the CLI guide. If you haven't found the answer to your question in the FAQ below, then search the API guide for what you would like to know.
Q. Where can I check the API authentication key required for the use of CLI?
A. You can check the API authentication key in Manage account > Manage authentication key from the My Page menu, which appears after you log in to the NAVER Cloud Platform portal. For more information on using Manage authentication key, refer to the Portal and console guide.