Available in Classic and VPC
CLIs must always be maintained with the latest version for proper opration. For a CLI, there's a file for the Windows environment and a file for the Linux environment. Both files have the same structure, but their execution method differs according to the environment.
- jre8: The Ncloud CLI is developed using Java, so it requires the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). The CLI folder contains the jre8 file. Please keep this in mind when operating a CLI environment that already has JRE or JDK installed. (Runs on Java 1.8 or higher)
- lib: It is a folder that contains the .jar file related to the CLI.
- ncloud: It is a script file to execute the CLI jar file. The file extension differs depending whether it is a Windows or Linux environment.
To download the latest versions of all CLIs provided by NAVER Cloud Platform, check the information, and the click Download.
|08-18-2022||CLI_1.1.10_20220818||zip||227MB||1.1.10||- cli_linux: installation file for the Linux environment
- cli_windows: installation file for the Windows environment
|- ncloud file
- ncloud-api-cli-[version]-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies file
- JDK 1.7 was used for versions up to CLI 1.0.17, but JDK 1.8 is being used for CLI 1.0.18 or later. Thus, problems may occur when running on JDK 1.9 or later.
- When using the internal JDK, scripts also need to be changed.